Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall Weekends


Weekends in the Fall are my favorite! It's not hot (though this weekend I think it will be on the warmer side), not freezing and there are a ton of things to do outside. This weekend happens to be a long weekend since daycare is closed I took the day off on Monday. I am so excited for it, I think I may have already booked us full with ideas running through my head of what to do.


Saturday, we're going to see some friends I went to college with and their kids, I am excited to do some play dates now that Anneliese is getting to be more social. I am definitely going to try to get to the new Pinkberry this weekend as well (I am sure it will be mobbed). Monday if time allows, we're going to brew some beer, it'll be perfect weather for it. We have all the making for a Oaked Vanilla Imperial Stout sitting around so that's what we're going to try.


I am also going to try to do some cooking! I have decided, it's way too hard to get meals done during the week when I hardly have time to breathe. I am going to try some meal planning for the first time ever and start this Sunday. This week, I am going to make a whole roast chicken on Sunday night for dinner and then plan my weekly meals around that. One night, I am thinking about mac and cheese with broccoli and chicken, maybe some chicken fajitas. I am open to some suggestions, what are some of your favorite quick chicken dishes? Sunday, I will post what I am going to do for the rest of the week to hopefully give some inspiration to others!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?