Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Under the Weather

So, I get my first day in months to stay home and just veg, too bad it feels like my throat is being ripped out. I hate being sick, and I hate being sick 10 times more having a baby. Granted, I am lucky and got to send her to daycare today but I still had to get out of bed, wake her up, change her and pump milk for today. Prior to having another human to take care of, I would have stayed in bed until 10.


Every inch of my being wants to go get her from daycare right now and snuggle with her but I am going to go make myself a cup of tea instead. Because A. I really need rest (ie catching up on documentaries on HBO) and B. I don't want to get her sick (really, I don't, that would be terrible and result in even less sleep for me).


Maybe I will go make some bread too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?