Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday, Monday

Saturday's Winefest was a blast! We got a lot of free stuff and I found a few great wines to buy. Of note was a while Spanish wine I can't remember the name of but I will post (it was about $12/bottle) and J. Lohr's Carol's Vineyard Napa Valley Cabernet

The J Lohr was pretty reasonable, about $32/bottle. I am really into big cabs so if you aren't, this may not be for you.



The Francis Ford Coppola Director's Cabernet was really good as well. At $15/bottle, it's a great buy.


By the time we got to the beer we were half in the bag. We did re-visit the wine before heading out. Another highlight of the night was learning I could make foams with my Issi!! Oh, and I won $250 after pushing the slot button twice, not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?