Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The best laid plans....

So, I didn't get around to doing half of what I wanted to this weekend. I did make a few loafs of raisin bread, most of which I gave away. I also threw out the sourdough starter- I had enough of it and I don't think I will be attempting to make it anytime soon, unless someone gives me an existing starter.


I also used a loaf of challah bread I had in the freezer for some chocolate challah bread pudding, which was great but really rich. Tonight I try the fried chicken and then that's my last rich meal for a while because we're trying (me and my husband) to lose some weight. Oh how health gets in the way of my eating.


All in all, a pretty relaxed weekend including the secondary fermentation and dry hopping of our second batch of 90 minute brew. It's measuring really well and we're both excited. Can't wait to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?